Starting and maintaining a business requires more than a vision and determination. You need to understand the pertinent state, federal and local regulations and know how to resolve inevitable disputes. But rather than let gaps in your legal knowledge deter you, or expose you and your company to liability, hire a legal professional business disputes attorney to handle it for you.
The attorneys at Perez Mayoral, P.A. offer legal counsel to businesses on a wide range of matters, including:
- Formation — Every facet of business formation, including choice of entity, ownership and partnership agreements, and shareholder agreements.
- Operations — Our advice helps you maintain compliance in such important areas as employment law, premises liability, and annual reporting.
- Growth — We facilitate your company’s growth through taxation planning, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisitions, and franchising.
- Winding down operations — If it’s time to transfer ownership of your business, I can help with a succession plan, business sale, or dissolution.
Business Disputes & Litigation
When you are engaged in business, conflicts are inevitable. However, what often begins as a small conflict can rapidly accelerate into a serious dispute and expensive lawsuit, inflicting financial and reputational damage that can be difficult to overcome.
At Perez Mayoral, P.A., we represent a variety of large and small business owners, contractors, partners, shareholders, and employees with the goal of resolving disputes that have arisen in a prompt and cost-effective manner. We directly handle litigation on matters including:
- Breach of contract disputes — We have experience litigating matters such as those involving breach of contracts, breach of promissory notes, breach of residential and commercial leases, and other failures to perform under contracts, including cases involving allegations of fraud and misrepresentation.
- Collection cases — We pursue collections in a highly professional manner that complies with all applicable laws to recover payment as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Corporate disputes — We handle a variety of corporate conflicts, including shareholder and partnership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, and business oppression cases.
- Unfair competition — We handle cases alleging infringements of intellectual property, tortious interference with business relationships, violations of non-compete agreements, and other related matters.
How We Can Help
We provide all of our clients with detailed, honest appraisals of their cases from the outset as well as a true estimate of cost and their chances of success. We are dedicated to protecting your financial interests and seeing cases resolved fairly and rapidly. We work hard to see that disputes are resolved without litigation and we are often able to accomplish clients’ goals through negotiations, mediation or arbitration. However, if your case must go to court, we have the skills and experience necessary to win.
How to get in contact with our firm for your initial consultation?
Contact us today! When you call, you will speak to one of our attorney’s team members, who will briefly interview you about the facts of your case. That team member will provide that information to one of our attorneys the same day. Upon reviewing your case, a business disputes attorney will reach out to you directly so that we can have a one-on-one conversation about your case, about what happened, and where we can go from here. It’s important that you know that everything you say to an attorney or team member at our firm is kept 100% confidential, in accordance with the strict rules of the Florida Bar.